Thursday, February 2, 2012

Progress!! teeth out!

Hey what's up my whole two subscribers! yay! hehe

This past Tuesday I went to the DDS who was doing my extractions. My bf and I were sitting in the waiting room and I was just filling out a form when he asks, "Is your office this boring?" (I work in a Dr back office) haha. naw, I gots my musik and the copier is my friend who whispers to me in low tones.
Anywho I had taken valium about a half hour before the procedure bc I'm a total wimp when it comes to my teeth. Then I got a call from a company I applied for and set up an interview for the next day. While I was outside on the phone I ran into someone I knew and chatted for a little while, then all of a sudden I feel the valiums kick in. Normally I take them for sleep (yes they were prescribed to me for this, I am not advocating rx drugs, kids.), so standing up was really weird and I was getting rather loopy. I fb'd her the next day explaining sorry I was all out of it, as I'm sure she could tell. haha. how embarassing.
I end my conversation and the dental assistant calls me in. The Doc does an aMAzing job on the anesthesia shots (I am AWAKE for this, by the way), and I chill for a minute til my lips are fat, but I get the hiccups. Great timing. The DA comes in and shows me a way to get rid of them instantly!!!! I had never heard of this and IT WORKS. Ain't no holding ur breath/drinking upside down/swallow a spoonful of sugar crap. This is the real deal. Because WHO LIKES HICCUPS!?? I know right! Damn them! Maybe I'll fit in this little tidbit of random knowledge in my video later.... stay tuned.

So yah. I had bigass gaps in my mouth but it's all good because you cant even see them when I smile! awesomeness. And I got some more drugs out of it. its win win!

Also, I'm one of those I Google Every Damn Thing people so I found a youtube video of a chik who has almost the same teeth as me and she's got braces now! I think she does a really good job of explaining and showing her teeth, so I'm blog-"like"ing her channel! Please check her out! ashmariee94's channel!



hasta luego Pandaritos! ♪ยช£¡♫

No comments:

Post a Comment