Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brace Face!


Here they are! I am a crap blogger because I got them yesterday, but there was too much going on and I had to go to work after and I didn't get a chance to post. Ni Modo! (Oh well!) I am not in very much pain at all. I actually think the spacers I had were more painful, so far. Tons of metal in my mouth, it mashes up the inside of your cheeks pretty good. That's why they give you wax to put over the brackets but it will NOT stick to the backest ones its so annoying. I look like I got botox on my lips. I try to talk normal but there's a little fluffy part of my sounds sometimes.better than a major lisp or an unintentional whistle...

It is a special Hunny Day today because it is his birthday today! :)
So a big shout out to the love of my life, handsome and fit man
with a big heart. I love you Daddy.

We'll be going to El Pescador this weekend, and then spending time with the familia in LA.
I had a whole bunch of surprises planned for him, but I know I am not the only one whose income tax refund check is delayed. It was said that taxes filed on or after the 20th of January were the ones getting held, but mine actually went through on the 19th, so I dont know what the hell.
It's OK, the surprises will have to wait...but they WILL come. :)

More later...

EDIT: I need some Strawberry Kiwi Sherbert.

hasta luego Pandaritos! ♪ยช£¡♫

No comments:

Post a Comment