Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The good: Feeling healthy and pretty happy to be Pandar right now
The bad: Hurt my foot on a chair (to the point where its bruised and sore and traumatized)
The ugly: So not down for customer service today
The good: Started a new lifestyle of diet and exercise Saturday
The bad: Not used to not snacking during the day so I'm kind of hungry
The ugly: Broke again... :(
The good: Cant wait for Magic again next friday!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss!!!
The bad: Thought I'd be able to get one more discounted ticket but 2/3 aint bad
The ugly: My awesome body composition scale's batteries ran out of juice
The good: I randomly found the right (obscure) batteries at the auto shop whilst getting tranny fluid for mys car! whoo hoo lucky me!

I'm gonna end with the GOOD because I try to be more positive than negative!!

hasta luego Pandaritos!
♪ยช£¡♫

No comments:

Post a Comment