Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fearlessly anticipate happiness!

Well its Tuesday and so far so good. I am paying attention to each time I start worrying about the next moment by letting those thoughts just go. I don't want my enjoyment of the present moment be ruined by any negative anticipation of future events or feelings. I don't want to allow room in my mind, heart, or spirit for worry.
I can't remember where I saw this, but there was a definition of worry that I liked and I can't remember exactly verbatim, but my translation was: "Worry is fear caused by anticipation of pain." True story.

So I fearlessly anticipate happiness today. I extend that challenge to you too!

Went and saw The Avengers last night. Cannot even tell you how cool it was. Best super hero action movie EVER. :)

Awwww yeah buddy!



hasta luego Pandaritos! ♪ยช£¡♫

No comments:

Post a Comment